Hot Chick Of The Day - Alejandra Maglietti

























I have recently come under attack within the journalism community for my Hot Chick of the Day posts. They say that only woman with huge fake breast get picked for our prestigious title. I was quick to defend the integrity of HCotD and say that all hot chicks are eligible for the title. Then I looked at the recent hot chick post and quickly realized the truth. I suppose I have been biased toward larger chested woman in recent months and for that I am not sorry. I promise that I will search long and hard (lol) for more woman of natural caliber to grace this website. And with that creed I give you Alejandra Maglietti. I don’t know what she is but she is definitely from south of the border. I’ve done my research and I am almost 100 percent sure she’s all natural. Not that it really matters.

No comments: