Thrice - The Alchemy Index Air & Earth

Thrice
The Alchemy Index: Volume III + IV - Air & Earth
"It's not what you think, ust one more little bet. Just another cigarette, just one more drink. So lend me just a little more, you know cancer can't catch me. Let's have another drink or three; don't be a bore."- Digging My Own Grave
5/5 Its very rare that an album really blows me away, like really rare. Last time it happened was on that Destinys Child album where everyone was 'jumpin. This is the latter half of Thrices 4 part concept album. I have no idea what that concept is but Im going to assume its about Avatar the Last Air Bender. I know I haven't talked about this album at all but do yourself a favor and get it. This is beautiful music. Dustin Kensrue is one of if not the most underrated frontman in the music business and this record just proves it. Nothing I can say can help, just listen
MakeSoundNotSense

Air

1Broken Lungs
4:14
2The Sky Is Falling
4:21
3A Song for Milly Michaelson
5:07
4Daedalus
6:00
5As the Crow Flies
2:22
6Silver Wings
2:10

Earth

1Moving Mountains
2:55
2Digging My Own Grave
3:04
3The Earth Isn't Humming
4:58
4The Lion and the Wolf
2:42
5Come All You Weary
4:08
6Child of Dust
3:09

No comments: