Harvard - The Inevitable And I

Harvard
The Inevitable And I
"We place the blame, but I'm out of my mind, waiting for someone to find this home. To finally see where we go. In a hotel, cleaning up all the roots you killed, without names, with all the minds you broke. Without names, with all the roots that you killed."-Hand To Hesitate
5/5 I know I might be a little late on this but this album is the shit. Harvard is a post-whatever band from North Carolina. I guess when they're not busy going to Bobcat games and pretending to not be racist they're making some bad ass music. They got a relatively new E.P out but I haven't listened to it yet because I don't actually like music. But seriously check this out, highly recommended.
MySpace
Last.Fm
MakeSoundNotSense
1On With Disease
4:20
2French Girls
5:05
3Deliverance
3:50
4Memory Police
3:42
5An End Weight
4:33
6Ghost
5:16
7Tenebroso
1:36
8Hand to Hesitate
5:35
9Mr. T(th)
4:07
10The Earth
5:31
11What We Had
5:40
12Hallucinating the Horse
4:18
13The Creative
6:27
14Inevitable and I
4:25


No comments: