Attack In Black - Marriage

Attack In Black
Marriage
"My monument immortal but tarnished I suspect, that holds my generations failures put to song the jail cell holding all our years undone. The passing of the time we killed when we were young. The archives of our blessed few and all that they've done wrong or haven't done at all."- The Love Between You And I
5/5 The Canadian Get Up Kids, but not really except really really. This is an awesome band from O'Canada that rock the fuck out. They can really pull out a country twang when they want to too. Just quality music that you're bound to enjoy. Little to hate/Lots to love
MakeSoundNotSense
1Come What May
3:03
2Young Leaves
3:18
3Hunger of Young
2:40
4Inches and Ages
3:29
5Marriage
3:37
6If All I Thought Were True
5:19
7Broken Things
3:34
8Footprints
2:56
9The Love Between You And I
3:38
10Northern Towns
3:20
11Husbands
2:52
12Chimes and Church Bells
4:09


No comments: