The Streets - Original Pirate Material

The Streets
Original Pirate Material
"Hold it down boy, your head's getting blurred. I know you cant stop thinking of her. By all means you can vibe with this girl. But just don't mug yourself, that's all don't mug yourself!"-Dont Mug Yourself
5/5 When I first heard this album I was so confused. I could try to explain the style of music this is but I cant because I don't really know. All you need to know is that its British and fucking phenomenal. It will take time to really get used to it but trust me this is some sick shit. Give it a shot, at least its different then what you've heard here in the states, thus Indie as shit.
MakeSoundNotSense
1Turn the Page
3:17
2Has It Come to This?
4:06
3Let's Push Things Forward
3:53
4Sharp Darts
1:35
5Same Old Thing
3:24
6Geezers Need Excitement
3:48
7It's Too Late
4:12
8Too Much Brandy
3:04
9Don't Mug Yourself
2:41
10Who Got the Funk?
1:52
11The Irony of It All
3:31
12Weak Become Heroes
5:35
13Who Dares Wins
0:36
14Stay Positive
6:16

1 comment:

dgawld said...

use to listen to dont mug yourself way back in the day