Hot Chick Of The Day: Shakira


For those of you dont know I bench press over 185 pounds. For those of you who know even less, that is not very impressive. The point of that story is I work out. And it was whilst I was working out that I happened to see Shakiras newest video, and needless to say she looked fine. Her full name is Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll (I know, its hot) and she was born in the wonderful country of Colombia. Her Wiki page was way to long for me to read so I'm going to make shit up. Shakira was the inspiration for the movie Scarface and she tried out for the 2003 Colombian national soccer team. She made the team but realized soccer was gay and quit that shit. She then fist fought a gorilla and after winning drank four 4lokos and blacked out. Which in turn served as the inspiration for Memento.

No comments: