Hot Chick Of The Day: Elisha Cuthbert




















Imma be honest with you guys. I randomly picked Elisha Cuthbert for 2 reasons. The first being that shes a hot blond chick. The second being that Ive never seen the name Elisha before and that's fucking cool. When I googled her I learned that she has had moderate success in the acting business. Apparently she was in Old School, House of Wax and The Girl Next Door, also shes in 24. I have never seen any of these things (except Old School...you my boy blue). Apperentlly shes getting a new TV show called Happy Endings. On an unrelated side note I would love to get a Happy Ending from Elisha. Also I have an irrational hated for 24, I dunno why. Something about that show pisses me off, I dunno what I could be.Maybe I never saw the appeal. Or maybe it cause I didn't even try, hmmm. So yeah that's it...shes hot.

No comments: