Mumford And Sons - Sigh No More

Mumford & Sons
Sigh No More
"How fickle my heart and how woozy my eyes. I struggle to find any truth in your lies. And now my heart stumbles on things I don't know. This weakness I feel I must finally show."- Awake My Soul
5/5 Nothing says Indie like a banjo and being from a European country, and M&S have both of those things. While they're not busy not sucking at soccer British people are playing folk music. This is one hell of an album and believe it or not its a pioneer in Emolk. That being emo folk and also a lie. Its catchy as shit and that damn banjo sounds goddamn fierce. Def check this one out if you need some Folk lovin
MakeSoundNotSense
1Sigh No More
3:30
2The Cave
3:37
3Winter Winds
3:39
4Roll Away Your Stone
4:23
5White Blank Page
4:14
6I Gave You All
4:18
7Little Lion Man
4:05
8Timshel
2:54
9Thistle & Weeds
4:50
10Awake My Soul
4:13
11Dust Bowl Dance
4:40
12After the Storm
4:11

No comments: