Escape The Fate - Dying Is Your Latest Fashion

Escape The Fate
Dying Is Your Latest Fashion
"Please don't worry, I am doing fine. You're much too busy to even find the time. So use your chemicals and take this to your grave. The boys you left are men you didn't raise."The Day I Left The Womb
5/5 First things first, this band has to literally be the ugliest people Ive ever seen in my life...seriously. Just awful, so bad that if you were to see them before listening to this album you would immediately hate them. That being said this is a surprising as hell album. Nothing crazy or new but what they do they do well. They are absolutely terrible now but this album is solid. I think their lead signer went to jail for something. Prob for gay sex
MakeSoundNotSense
1The Webs We Weave2:54
2When I Go Out, I Want to Go Out on a Chariot of Fire4:01
3Situations3:08
4The Guillotine4:32
5Reverse This Curse3:41
6Cellar Door4:36
7There's No Sympathy for the Dead5:25
8My Apocalypse4:43
9Friends and Alibis4:10
10Not Good Enough for Truth in Cliché3:52
11The Day I Left the Womb2:25

No comments: