Manchester Orchestra - Nobody Sings Anymore

Manchester Orchestra
Nobody Sings Anymore
"God damns the ones who damn their lovers. On the other side, on the other side. My last chance to find truth, I keep for treason, what a good reason. The falsehood of center state that God is just a bastard with a temper. Well I thought I had found truth but it was something completely different."- The Other Side
5/5 God I love this band. I love everything they've put out and I will love everything they ever will. I think they're just the illest band. Also they're fucking sick live so I recommend seeing them. You ll laugh when you first see Andy Hull in a flannel trust me. On a side note I think this is a horrible album cover.
MakeSoundNotSense
1Golden Ticket
3:31
2Window
2:20
3The Procession
3:27
4I'd Rather Have
4:33
5She Found A Love
5:24
6Anything Left
3:26
7The Other Side
3:16
8Please Don't Go
2:55
9Girl With Broken Wings
6:39
10Slow To Learn
2:46
11La-Di-Da
4:29

No comments: