I Set My Friends On Fire - You Can Spell Slaughter Without Laughter

I Set My Friends On Fire
You Can Spell Slaughter Without Laughter
"Don't drink and park, accidents in cars cause population. Fuck "more the merrier" there's only one person I need to feel this sinstation. If you need directions you can take the road that's down my sleeve. This time I'm taking you with me, but the cuffs are you; so good luck trying to leave!"- Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beerholder
5/5 I don't know if this is a joke or not but there are some pretty sick moments on this album. If they actually tried im sure they would make a hell of an album. But as it stands you gotta deal with moments of brilliance. If you can stomach the ostentatious vocals and style youll find some pretty cool shit
MakeSoundNotSense
1Sh!t It Talks...I'm Out of Here
2Brief Interviews With Hideous Men
3Beauty Is in the Eye of the Beerholder
4Things That Rhyme With Orange
5ASL
6Interlude
7Ravenous, Ravenous Rhinos
8HxC 2-Step
9WTFWJD
10Crank That
11But the NUNS Are Watching...
12Reese's Pieces, I Don't Know Who John Cheese Is?

No comments: