Pierce The Veil - A Flair For The Dramatic

Pierce The Veil
A Flair For The Dramatics
"And if you don't find me on the front page, find a way to say that you saw me. And if you don't find me in a movie, find a way to say that you knew me. You and I got lost along the way but this will end some day some way. And if you don't find me at all then I won't care.-Wonderless
5/5 Solid is a great word to use for PoV. Post hardcore-with irritatingly good vocals. Along the same strain of Emarosa. I kept on wondering why his voice reminded me of Craig Owens. Then i discovered that the singer is the 3rd vocalist for Ilse's & Glaciers(which i should put up in this piece). I thought that was cool, Check it
MakeSoundNotSense
1Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides3:41
2Currents Convulsive3:36
3Yeah Boy and Doll Face4:24
4I'd Rather Die Than be Famous2:54
5The Cheap Bouquet3:49
6Falling Asleep on A Stranger3:44
7She Sings in the Morning2:59
8The Balcony Scene3:19
9Drella2:57
10Diamonds and Why Men Buy Them3:31
11Wonderless5:41

No comments: