Manchester Orchestra - You Brainstorm, I Brainstorm, But Brilliance Needs a Good Editor

Manchester Orchestra
You Brainstorm, I Brainstorm, But Brilliance Needs a Good Editor
"Your father left his work by one or two to a crying telephone. His wife was on the other side of you really did it this time. The boy looks down and begins to cry the day you said goodbye. And I know you�ve been abandoned but don�t abandon ship on me"-Play It Again Sam, You Dont Have Any Feathers
5/5 One of Man-Os EPs before their second release. Still emo and shit and has a couple of really really really great songs. Its not gonna blow your mind like their 2 other albums but still quality as always
MakeSoundNotSense
1The Procession
3:27
2Alice and Interiors
4:59
3Slow To Learn
2:40
4I'd Rather Have
4:33
5Play It Again, Sam! You Don't Have Any Feathers
5:54

No comments: