Hot Chick Of The Day : Dukai Regina


This is Dukai Regina. Shes a Hungarian Model. Shes also a so called singer-song writer. I would write more but i feel this bio I found does her more justice.

In 2006, Tibor I'm asked to, but I want to conquer the movie betétdalának one, love's dream of singing the song. That same year, prepared jointly by Sari bearing a single, a little devil in him hiding in the song's made. DJ Krash Szeifert and also asked to Regina for a single joint capacity, which is the Rhythm of Noise's song made.

In 2008, Regina released a new single, which made the song's feel

In 2009, one of the most famous Hungarian DJ Hamvai PG Regina asked one that now he only sing the numbers. Common first number appeared in April 2009 titled Dream of My Life, which Hamvai PG compilation released this year from space.

No comments: