All Time Quarterback

All Time Quarterback
All Time Quarterback
" With every movement, everything's said; I drink til im sober and start again If you had the answers, cause I wasn�t sharp, Then why was it ending or why did it start? I do declare you were all that I wanted but I was so stubborn, the risks were undaunted. If you had the answers and I wasnt told, then that makes you selfish heartless and cold."- Send Packing
5/5 This was Ben Gibbards side project from Death Cab back in the day. It has his signature emo voice but its all in Lo-Fi. A drum machine, an out of tune guitar and some whiskey is all this album needs. Nothing mind blowing but since Gibbard wrote it its catchy as shit. Def check if you a fan or not its real good
MakeSoundNotSense
1Plans Get Complex
2:41
2Dinner at Eight in the Suburbs
2:09
3Cleveland
2:18
4Empire State
1:36
5Rules Broken
3:17
6Untitled
3:08
7Factory Direct
2:00
8Why I Cry
3:27
9Underwater
1:46
10Sock Hop
1:15
11Send Packing
6:50

No comments: