Boys Night Out- Make Yourself Sick

Boy Night Out
Make Yourself Sick
"Kiss me on the forehead, angel, before I go to sleep. I can't remember if it's Thursday or December. I've been keeping track of days by counting hangovers and bottles on my floor. My mangled memory is making me mistake misfortune for forgiveness. I don't think I'll make it out alive. So promise me that you'll survive to bury me."-The Fine Art Of Making It Out Alive
5/5 If you ever listened to Trainwreck you will be completely blindsided by this album. Its straight up pop punk with screaming vocals to attempt to make a blend of the 2 genres. Its a little hard to listen to at first but after a while you start to enjoy it. I think its fucking sick. I repeat nothing like Trainwreck, check it out.
MakeSoundNotSense
1I Got Punched in the Nose for Sticking My Face in Other People's Business
3:58
2(Just Once) Let's Do Something Different
3:27
3The First Time It Shouldn't Taste Like Blood
2:58
4It's Dylan, You Know the Drill
3:34
5Hold on Tightly, Let Go Lightly
2:54
6The Subtleties That Make Mass Murderers Out of Otherwise Decent Human Beings
3:46
7The Fine Art of Making It Out Alive
4:37
8I Was the Devil for One Afternoon
3:18
9The Anatomy of the Journey
2:45
10Yeah, No...I Know...
6:42

No comments: