Title Fight - The Last Thing You Forget

Title Fight
The Last Thing You Forget
"Tell me what you want, because what I want is what you can't have. I'll take everything. I'm taking it back. Call me what you want, because I'm not calling you anymore. I'll take everything. I'm taking it back. All those times I told myself I'd never end up all alone, I guess I lied.'-Goldwaite
5/5 Awesome pop punk from PA. well its a little harder then pop punk, but not really punk. I dunno man but this is some good stuff if you like hard-pop punk or whatever the fudge its called. This is a compilation of petty much everything they've release, and two unreleased songs, so yay.
MakeSoundNotSense
1Symmetry

2Introvert

3No One Stays on Top Forever

4Memorial Field

5Loud and Clear

6Youreyeah

7Room 200

8Evander

9Anaconda Sniper

10Goldwaite

11Neck Deep

12Western Haikus

No comments: