Jonny Craig - A Dream Is A Question You Dont Know How To Answer

Jonny Craig
A Dream Is A Question You Dont Know How To Answer
" Cheap talks with even cheaper company keeps the days turning into nights. You lay awake crying cause your child carries my name, while I regret ever making you apart of my life. Sadly enough, this song's not to hurt you,"-Children Of Divorce
4/5 Emarosas Jonny Craigs solo release. Nothing crazy just some simple music and jonnys signature girl voice. Pretty cool stuff, nothing to really hate. A solid listen
MakesSoundNotSense
1So Many of Us Hide Our Black Hearts
2Istillfeelher Part III
3What I Would Give to Be Australian
4I've Been Hearing That You're Freaky
57AM, 2 Bottles and the Wrong Road
6The Garbage Pail Kid Gang Bang
7Taking Time for All the Wrong Things
8No Matter How Hard I Dig They Always See Right Through Me
9I'm Jonny Craig Bitch And I Drive in Reverse!
10Children of Divorce

No comments: