Bright Eyes - Dont Be Frightened Of Turning The Page

Bright Eyes
Dont Be Frightened Of Turning The Page
"I wrote this for a baby who has yet to be born. My brother's first child, I hope that womb's not too warm. Cause it's cold out here and it'll be quite a shock. To breathe this air, to discover loss. So I'd like to make some changes before you arrive. So when your new eyes meet mine they won't see no lies, Just love."-No Lies, Just Love
5/5 You all knowConor, hes as emo as it gets and this EP isn't any different. This actually has two of my favorite Brights Eyes songs and the rest is just as good. Fan or not this is some good stuff, check it
MakeSoundNotSense
1Going for the Gold
5:06
2Oh You Are the Roots That Sleep Beneath My Feet
3:10
3I Won't Ever Be Happy Again
2:37
4No Lies Just Love
5:58
5Kathy With a Ks Song
5:28
6Mirrors and Fevers
2:03

No comments: